Hi, friends! How is everyone’s week going? Ours has been a bit crazy this week. We had a huge blizzard that dropped over a foot of snow, so we’ve been inside for the past few days, trying to find things to do. School was closed both Thursday and Friday, so me and my little guy have been making the best of the time together. There’s only so much to do when you’re stuck inside for two days though, so we’re looking forward to getting out of the house this weekend. 😉
Book Haul (For Review)
And a massive box of ARCs from the lovely team at Fierce Reads! I’m so excited for sooooo many of these!! (Sorry, I’m far too lazy to link to all of these. But if you can’t see a name or would like more info on any one of these, just ask. 🙂 )
Book of the Month Haul
Each month I receive three books from Book of the Month, and these are the three I chose this month! Each one sounds awesome, so I’m so excited to start reading them. Which should I start with? Have you read any of these yet?
Reading: To Catch a Killer ~ This one has been really good! I’m about 100 pages in and really liking it so far!
Listening: ACOMFA ~ Yup, still making my way through this one. I’m really loving it!! It’s just finding time to listen that’s giving me trouble. I was listening at night, but then I found that I wasn’t paying attention and would have to rewind it anyway. So, I hope to find some time to listen this weekend!
Do you have an account? If so, leave the link in the comments below so I can check it out! 🙂
ICYMI: This Week’s Posts
- [5 Feb] Womanizer by Katy Evans ★★★★★
- [6 Feb] By Your Side by Kasie West ★★★★
- [7 Feb] Books We Want More… Just MORE of!
- [7 Feb] Happy Release Day + Giveaway: To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough
- [8 Feb] WoW: A Court of Wings and Ruin
- [8 Feb] Blog Tour Giveaway + Top Five: The Careful Undressing of Love by Corey Ann Haydu
- [9 Feb] Caraval by Stephanie Garber ★★★★½
- [10 Feb] Gold Rush by Jennifer Comeaux ★★★★★
- [11 Feb] Lisa’s Weekly Recap ~ 2.11.17
That’s my week in books! Have you read any of these? Let’s chat!