Weekly Recap is a weekly feature here at Lost in Literature where we discuss all things bookish from the past week!
Oh my goodness you guys life has just been crazy around here! Between school events, kids sports and trying to keep up with blogging and social media I barely have time to catch my breath! I am trying my best to manage it all but it can be very overwhelming! Currently my son is trying both Soccer and Karate. My daughter is still dancing and is on the competition team so we have practices as well as competition events all the way through July! Phew! It has been crazy!
In the midst of all that I am trying to keep up with reading! My ARC pile is too deep and I can’t seem to keep up but I am plugging away trying to get as much reading done as I can! I need some me time too LOL 😀
Here are some pics of the little ones at Easter and in life! Wish me luck! I think it only gets tougher from here *hides face*
Lots of books for review this month! And I am super excited about all of them!
The two books on top were in my Easter Basket, along with the Robin Hood Funko pop! I received the set of Jane Austen books for my birthday from my awesome husband!
The Week’s Posts
- [24 Apr] And We're Off by Dana Schwartz ★★★
- [25 Apr] Checkmate: This is Effortless by Kennedy Fox ★★★★★
- [26 Apr] WoW: Retribution Rails + A Map for Wrecked Girls
- [26 Apr] Blog Tour: The Whole Thing Together by Ann Brashares (+Giveaway!)
- [26 Apr] Happy Birthday to Becca!!!
- [27 Apr] How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake ★★★★½
- [28 Apr] Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott ★★★★★
- [28 Apr] Cover reveal! Royally endowed by Emma Chase!!
- [29 Apr] Becca’s Weekly Recap 4.29.17
Instagram Fun!! I can’t make up my mind, I don’t have a theme I just take pictures of what I like and hope they look good together LOL 😀
That’s my week in books!
What did you get this week?!