Weekly Recap is a weekly feature here at Lost in Literature where we discuss all things bookish from the past week!
My kids are off for Spring Break this week and we have had so much fun together! We’ve gone to play Soccer, hiking, bike riding, mini golfing and out for ice cream… more than once on the ice cream 🙂 I am exhausted but at the ages of 8 and 5 I have to soak up all of these moments and enjoy them!
With all of this going on I am sure you can imagine that I have very little time to read. I basically only have time for 10-20 minutes a night before bed… or in other words before I fall asleep and my Kindle hits me in the face 😀 It’s breaking my heart but I know that I will be able to work it out and find the time to read again soon!
Yay for new books! I was so excited to receive all of these books! Now if I can just make the time to read them!
Once I received This is Reckless I knew that I needed to read This is War and This is Love right away! These are companion novels but I still prefer to read them in order if I can 🙂
I just started both of these reads but so far I am really enjoying both!
The Week’s Posts
- [9 Apr] The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater ★★★★
- [10 Apr] Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley ★★★★
- [11 Apr] Happy *Early* Release Day to The Playboy Bachelor by Rachel Van Dyken! (Excerpt & Giveaway!)
- [11 Apr] A Look at the Most Unique Books We’ve Read!
- [12 Apr] WoW: There’s Someone Inside Your House + The Language of Thorns
- [15 Apr] Becca’s Weekly Recap Stacking the Shelves ~ 4.15.17
I am so close to 25K on Instagram and I am freaking out! Since all of the changes reaching any milestones is even more exciting! You can click the collage below to head over and check out my IG feed!
Click here to enter to win a copy of Letters to the Lost
Click here to enter to win a copy of Spindle Fire
Click here to enter to win a copy of This Reckless
That’s my week in books!
What did you get this week?!