Here we are, at the beginning of summer already. Where has the time gone? My son’s last day is Tuesday, and then I am officially the parent of a first-grader. 0_0 I’m still having trouble believing it!! My baby is growing up so fast!!!
Does anyone have any fun plans for the summer? We’re hoping to take some fun day trips, spend time with the family and friends, and enjoy every minute of the summer together.
Book Haul (For Review)
July’s LIT-CUBE theme is: SUPERHEROS VS. SUPERVILLAINS!! I’m so crazy excited for this month’s box!!! Each subscriber will randomly receive either a SuperHERO or SuperVILLAIN box. Which do you want to receive?? (Using code ‘LOSTINLIT10’ will save you 10% off your box!)
Reading: Dating You/Hating You ~ I’m seriously loving this book!!! It’s so much fun!
Listening: Once and For All ~ I only have about 3o mins left on this audio, so I’m hoping to finish it up today. I really enjoyed how sweet and enjoyable this story was.
Do you have an account? If so, leave the link in the comments below so I can check it out! 🙂
ICYMI: This Week’s Posts
- [12 Jun] Cover Reveals: Checkmate: This is Dangerous & Checkmate: This is Beautiful
- [13 Jun] A Few of My Very Favorite Book Dads!
- [14 Jun] WoW: Wonder Woman: Warbringer + Because of Lila
- [15 Jun] It Happened on Love Street by Lia Riley ★★★½
- [16 Jun] The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid ★★★★★
- [17 Jun] Lisa’s Weekly Recap ~ 6.17.17
That’s my week in books! Have you read any of these? Let’s chat!