Annddddddd… it’s my birthday month!!!!! Yes, I totally love July! I feel like it’s the best month of the year. I get super excited when July 1st hits. I feel like it’s “officially” summer and it’s all about summertime fun! Pools, beaches, and tons of reading in the gorgeous sunshine! Gotta love July!
What do you guys have planned this summer? Any fun vacations this month?
Book Haul (For Review)
Reading: Checkmate: This is Dangerous ~ LOGAN!!! I’m about to start this one, and I’m SO EXCITED!!!!
Listening: Words in Deep Blue ~ Working my way through this one and really enjoying it!
Do you have an account? If so, leave the link in the comments below so I can check it out! 🙂
ICYMI: This Week’s Posts
- [25 Jun] The Not-So-Evil Stepmother in the Most Magical Place on Earth: Planning Your Walt Disney World Family Vacation by Trisha Daab, Bob McLain ★★★★½
- [26 Jun] Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger ★★★★
- [28 Jun] WoW: Love and Other Train Wrecks + Atheists Who Kneel and Pray
- [29 Jun] Lost Rider by Harper Sloan ★★★★
- [30 Jun] Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker ★★★★½
- [1 Jul] Lisa’s Weekly Recap ~ 7.1.17
That’s my week in books! Have you read any of these? Let’s chat!